I seriously ate too much :(

gritsar

Cows, Chooks & Impys - OH MY!
14 Years
Nov 9, 2007
SW Arkansas
I ate to the point of being sick to my stomach.
sickbyc.gif

I couldn't help myself really. I bought some gluten-free pasta yesterday while we were in Texas. It's been a while since I had a nice big plate of angel hair with meat sauce.

If anyone needs me, I'll be over in the corner hugging a bottle of maalox.
sad.png

Pfft... the endless is NOTHING compared to the Mediterranean Garlic Shrimp... Oh My Gawd.. one bowl of pasta had like 14 cloves of garlic. Me and DH (before married) both ordered it. Did not eat a single clove, but the pasta was saturated. We both REEKED of garlic for like three days... DH's mom STILL gives me grief for that one... she did his laundry and even is laundry reeked... oozing out of pores kind of thing. And of course neither of us noticed a thing, since we both reeked of it.

LOVE me some Olive Garden, love me some garlic, but lesson learned. One, don't order that item, two don't order garlicky stuff unless you both do it so you don't notice the other is reeking.

Ugh, I feel your pain. I made chocolate chip mini muffins today and I just can't seem to stay away from them. Add to that the fact that they are LOADED with fiber and my tummy is doing somersaults. But hey, I'm regular!

I have an apple dip recipe that is irresistible. Seriously. I will eat this stuff until I puke. I absolutely cannot control myself around it. I finally just quit making it unless I have a party to take it to. Oh. My. Goodness. It is good stuff. And since you eat it with apples it has the air of being healthy. Which it most certainly is not. Man... now I want some...

i read the title, and i had to respond..
hugs.gif

i made home made sticky buns yesterday... i ate 4!
th.gif
i know how you must have felt... that was yesterday soooo you should be doing good!
clap.gif

btw: mine were large sticky buns.

Last edited:
I will never ever do that again. It was 4 o'clock this morning before I felt un-bloated enough to sleep.
sad.png

Back
Top Bottom