I should know this, but...

Foot colour looks cream though. Which isn't really in line with Sebright.
What color foot should the Silver Have? I ordered 5 of them, and I have 5 chicks that look just like that one. Other options in my order are Plymouth and Americana.
Otherwise just Silkies, D'Uccle, and Frizzle Cochins (all feather-legged) so those aren't options.

Taken from Welp.. Their chicks do display a variety of phenotypes..
1599853992490.png

As an avid hatcher, and breeder of too many varieties and breeds throughout my recent past.. :oops:

Foot/shank color changes between hatching and maturity.. Get a look at these wheaten Ameraucana chicks for example verses mature one direct from the Ameraucana Alliance website..
1599854285496.png

1599854357991.png

Yep, that's slate my friend.. I've experienced this amazing transformation personally in the past! :eek:

:cool:

Taken from Welp.. Their chicks do display a variety of phenotypes..
View attachment 2329434

As an avid hatcher, and breeder of too many varieties and breeds throughout my recent past.. :oops:

Foot/shank color changes between hatching and maturity.. Get a look at these wheaten Ameraucana chicks for example verses mature one direct from the Ameraucana Alliance website..
View attachment 2329446
View attachment 2329451
Yep, that's slate my friend.. I've experienced this amazing transformation personally in the past! :eek:

:cool:

So what I'm hearing is there's hope for my chicks with the wrong foot colors XD

Maybe a seabright then. I don't care for them so I don't have them and wouldn't know

Back
Top Bottom