I Simply Love BYC

Chickaroo!

Songster
12 Years
Dec 27, 2007
Just wanted to put my 2 cents in about BYC. I LOVE IT!!!!
love.gif
Since day one that I stumbled upon this site, I've been addicted. The forums are both entertaining and educational. So far, everyone I've encountered has been nothing but nice and pleasant and very helpful. So, I say, "Keep up the good work, BYC"!!
yippiechickie.gif
yippiechickie.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
D.gif
D.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
ya.gif
ya.gif
woot.gif
woot.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

You said it!!! I love this place!!! Sometimes to much... House work has be a little late this week getting done I can't stop reading!!!! And playing with my 18 new baby chics ands 4 new baby ducks.... hummmmm..... do you think I need to sweep and mop the floor??? nah it will still be there when I get there!!!!

Its pretty addictive. I thought I would only have the 4 barred rocks (well the roo passed so 3). I now have 3 barred rocks, silkies, sex links, buff orps, duck eggs, barred rock and millie flur eggs next month and amracauna's. What is wrong with me? How did chickens get so addicting? This site is by for my favorite and no other forum comes close to this one

i, too, am addicted to this website. the time i am not sitting and staring at my chickens i am sitting and looking at BYC. makes it hard to get anything done around the house..........................oh well!

the bad part is i am not really supposed to have ANY POULTRY where i live and i am already thinking................maybe i could get some more chicks..........NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

This site is just as addicting as chickens. I was late for work the other day trying to keep up with posts. I take back my "it's getting slow around here" comment.
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom