I-Spy Fabric Square Swap----Sign-up Deadline--December 31st

My sister lives near Keepsake Quilting in Center Harbor NH and has heard me talk about this swap so much she wants to join...never sewn a day in her life but can't wait to shop for fabric! She's a hoot.
I'll mail the two of ours together if that's OK...

I'm also happy to sign up for 2 different spots if needed, just let me know.

Another fabric lover! Yay!
wee.gif

#1California Chick :

I would LOVE to come and visit you ALL!

Ok! I found a cute fabric today for the swap (I am already signed up). Colorful Cupcakes!

Thanks!
Cindy

Tell me its scratch and sniff fabric.....please!!!!! I love cup cakes​

Quote:
Tell me its scratch and sniff fabric.....please!!!!! I love cup cakes

But if its prewashed will it smell like the cupcake that got forgotten till we returned from the picnic and discovered it at the bottom of the cooler in the Icy water???

Sorry ya'll I've been kind of out of it for the last couple of days. Either can't sleep or sleep and wake up with screaming headaches. Can't win for loosing! I've been granted 1 more year of disablity to get over my chemo treatment, YEAH!!

Welman- Glad your sis can join us!

Damummis--Welcome to the crew!

Marlin--I know what your wrote has got to be witty but my brain isn't working well enough to comprehend right now, lol.

I need someone to hit my big left toe with a super-sized hammer so I have something other hurts more than my head right now

ETA--Welman tell your sis I may come up and deliver her package in person. I sooooooooooo love my Keepsake Quilting cataloge!! I get so many ideas from them.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom