I-Spy Fabric Square Swap----Sign-up Deadline--December 31st

Quote:
Another reason to PREWASH your fabric, I would hate to send someone fabric that had Coyote's Drool on it. You really should learn to control yourself, maybe wear a bib next time you go shopping.
droolin.gif

Quote:
Another reason to PREWASH your fabric, I would hate to send someone fabric that had Coyote's Drool on it. You really should learn to control yourself, maybe wear a bib next time you go shopping.
droolin.gif

Really who wants Coyote drool, lol. You know what? They've got terry fabric too. Will make a great bib! Now if I can get the bank card away from the DH

By the way, are you just here harrassing me or are you joining this swap
tongue.gif

Last edited:
I made it to the fabric store today! It just happened to coincide with a visit from Santa...my kids were terrified. Thank goodness we had already shopped when he arrived!

My sister bought fabric with ice cream sprinkles on it, CUTE! I have a vision of an ice cream cone I-Spy pattern...
I bought 2 different ones so I'll sign up for a second slot if it's OK...rain boots and neck ties. Sounds drab as I type it but they are colorful and cute!

Thanks for the fun!

Last edited:
Quote:
Are you still doing the ladybugs too?

yep, I already have them.

Are they ladybugs on a green background, and says Ladybugs all over the place?? Inquiring minds want to know.

Back
Top Bottom