I-Spy Fabric Square Swap----Sign-up Deadline--December 31st

yes, when I sent mine out it weighed over a pound, I think it would have been cheaper to ship using the flat rate box and purchase the shipping label for both ways, if it will fit in the small one do it that way and put the return postage label inside the box.

I picked up an express mail envelope (2 of them) 'cause they were handy and my post office makes you wait in line even if you just have a question. Anyhoo, the postage for both ways was $9.90 from Florida to North Carolina. That was for 72 squares.
smile.png

Coyote I pm'd you this information

I am really sorry that I have to do this but I am going to have to drop out of the eye spy swap. I am really sorry but I found out yesterday that I have to have a total knee replacement surgery as soon as possiable, that means that I go in on the 25th of January and I just don't have time to do them before then with getting ready for surgery, if I had found the material before now maybe but now I just don't have time to find and cut and get to the post office. Thanks for understanding.

I knew this was coming but thought I could at least wait till spring or summer, but that is a no go it has to be now. Again I am so sorry that I have to miss this swap.

Zoo don't worry about it. You need to take care of yourself, there will always be more swaps!! I'm just thankful that you came and told us what was going on. This way we can send prayers and healing energies your way.

Anyone want to take Zoo's spot?

Back
Top Bottom