I-Spy Fabric Square Swap----Sign-up Deadline--December 31st

Coyote......The fabric that Acre's Girl will be sending is Teddy Bears in Denim Overalls. Soooooo Cute
love.gif
Can I send them in the same envelop?

Yes Acres that will be fine. Sounds really cute!

I hear ya Saddina! I don't know what it is with fabric these days. Even real high quality stuff shrinks to high heaven anymore. I've been buying a 1/2 yard extra these days on big projects just to make sure I have that amount I need. You know that "extra" won't go to waste, lol.

I've been spending a bunch of time over at the Weight Watchers message boards www.weightwatchers.com I need to really loose weight. Now that all my surgeries and chemo are over and I'm getting my strength back, I thought it was time. I lost 10lbs last week!!!! I know that's a lot to loose all in one shot but I think it's because I am also now Dr. Pepper free. Kicking the Dr. Pepper habit was worse than quitting smoking 3 packs a day!!!

Looking forward to getting all your packets!!

Quote:
So glad your losing weight but...................................I think I found it
barnie.gif

Got in a cooking spree Saturday, go figure, I made home-made egg rolls, a breakfast pizza, home-made donuts (they turned out to good) and peanut butter cup cookies and then yesterday (Sunday) we had the few leftovers and I made a cherry crisp
barnie.gif
I've gotta stop!!!!!! uggh!!!

But I am still happy for you Cindi

P.S---I'll get the fabric square sent asap
smile.png
Can't wait to receive them all. Plus can you put the two piles I'll be getting in seperate piles? Thanks a bunch.

Last edited:
My neighbor Acre's daughter is letting me take her place in the I spy quilt. I hope that is okay. I will be changing the squares from chickens to bears. I am looking forward to doing this. It is for my great grandchild to be born in last of April or first May. I am so excited. It is goiing to be a little girl.

Last edited:
Acre's Neighbor :

My neighbor Acre's daughter is letting me take her place in the I spy quilt. I hope that is okay. I will be changing the squares from chickens to bears. I am looking forward to doing this. It is for my great grandchild to be born in last of April or first May. I am so excited. It is goiing to be a little girl.

Hey, neighbor.....Coyote, DD hasn't been feeling well so I sure hope its o.k. for my neighbor to take her place. maybe next time both of them can be involved.
ya.gif
We still may send them in the same envelop.....then again maybe not
smile.png

Sorry for the tempting Coyote
droolin.gif
didn't mean to
gig.gif
but I sure would like some more of those peanut butter cup cookies.

I'll get mine sent out next week. I think my neighbor and I will ship together.....if not I'll be sure to let you know
smile.png

Last edited:
My neighbor and I will be sending ours in the same envelope to you on Saturday, Coyote
smile.png

Hope all is well with everyone.....can't wait to get these fabrics back so I can get started on some little quilts
ya.gif

I think i am having to much fun.............oh, well, here goes........
ya.gif
ya.gif
ya.gif
ya.gif

Back
Top Bottom