Solved I spy something new!

Pics
yes:oops: ......I always mark not to receive email notifications but i get them for everything anyway.....i check notifications on here almost obsessively so didn’t see the need for emails too
Have you checked under preferences?
You can turn all emails off there.

Five minutes and I'm undoing this mess.
My email is already blowing up.
Screenshot_20200118-163922.png

I'll do it now.
Let's see what happens.
I'll report back.
I can tell you what it will do.

It will blow up your phone!

I had to go to settings and turn off ALL email and text alerts and push notices because it had my phone going of a couple times per minute over old threads no one had posted on in months. It was also opening up new tabs in Firefox ever time someone would look at a thread I looked at. 30 mins after logging back in, I had to turn off the phone for the night to sleep cause it was blowing up! I finally fixed it the next morning by turning every thing to do with byc OFF.
Someone needs to fix it.
And fix the way the page jumps up and down, especially when trying to post.
This is getting REALLY frustrating and FAST!

I can tell you what it will do.

It will blow up your phone!

I had to go to settings and turn off ALL email and text alerts and push notices because it had my phone going of a couple times per minute over old threads no one had posted on in months. It was also opening up new tabs in Firefox ever time someone would look at a thread I looked at. 30 mins after logging back in, I had to turn off the phone for the night to sleep cause it was blowing up! I finally fixed it the next morning by turning every thing to do with byc OFF.
Someone needs to fix it.
And fix the way the page jumps up and down, especially when trying to post.
This is getting REALLY frustrating and FAST!
Some people like the email alerts.
I am just doing this for fun.

Back
Top Bottom