I swear it's a PLOT!

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by Rusty Hills Farm, Dec 26, 2009.

1. Rusty Hills Farm

Rusty Hills Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 3, 2008
    Up at the barn
    Stove's been working perfectly ever since DH fixed it right before Thanksgiving. I decided I want a turkey dinner for my birthday and the bird is all defrosted, all the fixings are in the frig and .... the dang stove died! Sufferin' Succotash! I swear it's a PLOT! If I had decided I wanted to go riding for my birthday, my horse would have gone lame. If I wanted to go out somewhere, the truck would have died. What is it about MY birthday?!? Every freakin' year something like this happens!!!

[​IMG]

Rusty

2. GaNewChick

GaNewChick Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 12, 2009
    McDonough, Ga.
    Happy Birthday! [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. FarmerChick

FarmerChick Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 30, 2008
    North Carolina
    UT OH you cursed! [​IMG]

[​IMG]

LOL hope you get that stove fixed soon and things seem better for you!

happy birthday by the way...or am I jinxing you... [​IMG]

4. ibpboo

ibpboo Where Chickens Ride Horses

Jul 9, 2007
    always changing
    Ummm, Happy Birthday?!!!

5. Cornychick

Cornychick Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 12, 2009
    Sebastian County, AR
    Get out the deep frier......umm on second thought, maybe go out [​IMG]

6. Wildsky

Wildsky Wild Egg!

Oct 13, 2007
    California
    Happy birthday, sorry it all went wrong, light the BBQ or somethin, you can't leave that turkey in the fridge for long.

7. fordmommy

fordmommy Dancing With My Chickens

Jul 16, 2009
    Wisconsin
    Happy Birthday anyway! [​IMG]

8. rancher hicks

rancher hicks Chicken Obsessed

Feb 28, 2009
    Syracuse, NY
    Now, now, it can't be "every" year. What about the year you were born that had to be a good year right? If you really feel that way then just fool the cosmos by celebrating your birthday the day before or the day after. Besides what are you doing cooking for your birhtday anyhow? Tell your family to take you out to eat. Happy Birthday toots!

"Your not paranoid, everyone really is out to get you." (on a T-shirt I saw in What on Earth catalog)

9. chickenannie

chickenannie Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 19, 2007
    Pennsylvania
    You have to wonder...

My hot water heater went out on Christmas Eve, and my driver side car window broke an hour later in the "down" position and no garage open to fix it till Monday. On both cases, I'm freezing!!! Brrrr.....

Hope yours gets fixed soon.

10. Wifezilla

Wifezilla Positively Ducky

Oct 2, 2008
    Colorado
    Our "Christmas Presents" this year included a broken washing machine, a leaky roof, a broken starter and a fried ignition in my vw, complete mechanical failure of hubby's Ford, and an ice maker spewing water all over the kitchen floor. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by