I talk Japanese

Man you guys speak awesome languages! I wish I knew any asian language or spanish! All I know is German (Schwäbish) whick is a dialect of normal german, English and afrikaans! I also know some swear words in oshiwambo but thats all! Some day I'll learn chinese... some day!!!

My wife's aunt married a guy in the air force. They had a couple of tours of duty in Japan and Okinawa. Their kids learned Japanese. She is old now, and had a stroke about a year ago. Her English disappeared; but she still communicates in Spanish. Sadly, her kids never learned Spanish. The staff at the rest home translate for them.

Wow that is so cool. I'm learning Spanish!
smile.png

I am learning Hebrew, I this is my second year taking it. I'm better at writing Hebrew than speaking it though
hide.gif
(I also have cousins and sisters that started learning German, Spanish, and French)

I know a little Chinese, my bff told me how, she is Chinese. She says I pronounce it wrong but her mom says I say it right. LOL She teachs me useless things like Fat man and Fat Man kills Little horse, also Shut up Little Child Crap like that LoL XD

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom