I think I am done with Babies...No more Heartaches Please! =(

Sorry to hear about your babies. I'm going down to Milford on the 10th of next month. I could meet you somewhere and give you some eggs, OR I have some EE's due that day. If they come before I leave I could bring you some of them, If my daughter lets me put them in her new car that is. Let me know.
wink.png

I am doing ok! Thanks for all the support and kind words!
hugs.gif

DH just doesn't understand it, he says..it's just a chicken. Not to me it's not, I feel responsible for those babies. I brought them into this world, it is my job to make sure they are happy.

It's just when I go out there, I get sad. Sometimes I feel like I should hatch out some more, but at the same time, they won't replace my Cutie (that was her name)

Yes in just 2 weeks. I lost my first baby at 1 week and I thought my heart was going to fall out of my chest, now a week later another one??

Like I said before....I thought I made it safe enough..

DH just doesn't understand it, he says..it's just a chicken. Not to me it's not, I feel responsible for those babies.

I find that those that actually "get it" are right here @ BYC.
thumbsup.gif

We just hatched out a bunch for the very first time ever - and boy did I fret. Couldn't eat, couldn't sleep, I was a basket case.
barnie.gif
Didn't know what if things were ok and normal,
hu.gif
or if there were problems. These people kept me grounded during hatching and those first few days.
hugs.gif
They are very understanding.

Sorry about your babies...but I think everybody is right. Don't give up - yes, cry...we all do, but you will smile again when you see your next babies running around and trying to fly.
big_smile.png

Hang in there!​

hugs.gif
Don't give up, I know it's hard but just remember you have other girls counting on you too. We are here for you and I'm sure each of us will help in any way possible.

Back
Top Bottom