I think I just saved Charlotte...

Spiders are cool as long as they are in someone elses house!
big_smile.png

Quote:
I'm with you there! Those and centipedes both! It's more the centipedes than the millipedes though. Every summer I seem to have several centipedes start up my arm!
th.gif
I HATE them!

Catepillars are cute except when they fall out of a chinaberry tree and they crawl all over your car. Yuck can you tell I've had bad experiences with bugs. (I live in southwest Ga, which I tend to believe is the insect capital of the world.)

Quote:
Those are wooly bears! I love them!!
After I learned to drive I scared the pooh out of Mom because I tried not to run over them as we drove down the road. She didn't care for that...
And that was in N GA jbowyer01. The other half of the insect capital
tongue.png

Quote:
I'm with you there! Those and centipedes both! It's more the centipedes than the millipedes though. Every summer I seem to have several centipedes start up my arm!
th.gif
I HATE them!

Are centipedes the skinny ones with the REALLY LONG legs?
Or the fat ones with a billion short legs?

I don't like the ones that look like silverfish. And I don't like silver fish either. Luckily, Jezebel (cat1) likes to eat those.

I usually like crickets, but not at 6am when Callie (cat2) goes pthooey and spits one out on my bed!! I suspect DH taught her to do that.

Quote:
ooh me too!..they want to bite and kill me..i just know it!...with their beady eyse and BIG fangs!...
10638_1zhelp.gif

Quote:
ooh me too!..they want to bite and kill me..i just know it!...with their beady eyse and BIG fangs!...https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/10638_1zhelp.gif

My step son is the funniest thing on two feet when he even THINKS he sees a spider. He was thinking about moving to Arkansas and Ken told him the spiders there are so big they steal you tennis shoes. He changed his mind.
lol.png

Quote:
ooh me too!..they want to bite and kill me..i just know it!...with their beady eyse and BIG fangs!...https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/10638_1zhelp.gif

My step son is the funniest thing on two feet when he even THINKS he sees a spider. He was thinking about moving to Arkansas and Ken told him the spiders there are so big they steal you tennis shoes. He changed his mind.
lol.png

i am the same way!..really...AND those ones that jump on you!..my GOD!...a heartattack EVERY time!...
th.gif

Back
Top Bottom