I think I just saved Charlotte...

Quote:
My step son is the funniest thing on two feet when he even THINKS he sees a spider. He was thinking about moving to Arkansas and Ken told him the spiders there are so big they steal you tennis shoes. He changed his mind.
lol.png

i am the same way!..really...AND those ones that jump on you!..my GOD!...a heartattack EVERY time!...
th.gif

We see these shows on TV that have these spiders that are like 8 inches around and run faster than we do. FREAKS ME OUT!!!!

Quote:
i am the same way!..really...AND those ones that jump on you!..my GOD!...a heartattack EVERY time!...
th.gif

We see these shows on TV that have these spiders that are like 8 inches around and run faster than we do. FREAKS ME OUT!!!!

gig.gif
when i lived in Florida, we had these spiders they called "housekeepers" they are huge!....
ep.gif
the first time i saw one i think i pee'd my pants...
hide.gif

Oh come on, he's so cute! How can you resist his fuzzy little face
tongue.png

12104_awww.jpg

DH takes insect photos, this is one of his. I never really appreciated what amazing little creatures insects & arachnids are before he started with that hobby. Mind you, I've always liked them (centipedes are cool looking, but I certainly don't want one crawling up my arm!). They just have such personality, I could watch them for hours.

That is a CUTE little spider face!
Thanks for sharing it, AngieChick.

The problem with rescuing a spider the size of a period (.) is that you can't find it to check on it the next day. I have no idea if she's in there or not. There's no teeny tiny web to give her position away.

Thanks for saving her!

Spiders of all kinds fascinate me, but I do smush ones that look like Violin spiders or Brown Recluse. The funnel web spiders that live in some of my bushes(if they can stay our of sight of the chickens) get treats of mealworms,or cockroaches if I catch some. It's fun to watch them take their prey down into their webs

Back
Top Bottom