I think I lost my mind.I built a model of my coop to be.pics have fun

Quote:
Only a few hrs a day from the time I get home until it starts getting dark, that's why I was only going with 3. Thanks for looking btw!!

Ok... I am little confused. Which part of this is abnormal???? Everything you mentioned sounds reasonable to me.
lol.png
I just explained to my husband of 6 months that I really really really... (did I mention really) want a 8X8 coop with a run. (Very similar to the one with the porch that was posted today.) After the initial shock of the idea.
ep.gif
He has adjusted. That will make for 2 coops in 1 year.
hide.gif

No,no this is all a part of what I call, "for the love of chickens!!!"
love.gif

I have miniature houses, now I know what theyre missing!!!! I dont think youve lost your mind at all, far better to do this than give up and say it will never happen, good luck!

OMGOSH; this is crackin' me up!

I AM SO GONNA DO THIS with my kids/hubby next wk..so we can all have input..(not that I'll listen mind you..)

6chickens in St. Charles :

I couldn't get cardiology. Couldnt recall which valve went where?

DH bought me a set of clay. I made 14 hearts. Real ones, with the valves in the right places and the vessels going their special ways.

Now I adore my patient's heart sounds, I can really tell what's going on every time I take a listen, and it is an act of love and fascination.

One day I heard a funky beat. I asked her, "do you want to tell me about your rythmn? Nice beat, easy to dance to, but...."

She said "Nobody's ever noticed it but you. I was born with my heart missing the right ventricle, and it's in there backwards. I was a blue baby. I'm a miracle." She is 23.

I bet your model will lead you to your miracle. "To be, Do." was a bumper sticker I saw once, and it stuck with me.

Love the story, thanks for sharing!!!!!​

Quote:
LOVE IT!!!! lol I'll be the 1st one in!!! lol

IM SO IN! I will even donate the tiny plastic chickens! or ducks if you prefer....but im not judging
hide.gif

ME TOO!

You can make model chickens from the clay lol..

OMGOSH my girls..I can see it now...they'd play with it & the model chickens with their polly pockets LMBOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Back
Top Bottom