I think that...

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by MoodyChicken, May 16, 2009.

1. MoodyChicken

MoodyChicken Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 15, 2009
    Northern California
    I have the cutest baby chicks. Seriously, they're waaaay cuter than yours. [​IMG] I'll post pictures tomorrow, but just trust me. They're definitely much cuter than your chicks. But go ahead and post pictures of your cute - but not as cute as mine - chicks if you so desire.

lol kidding kidding. All chicks are equally as cute. But I was shocked at the mass overdose of adorableness I hatched. I hatched 3 100% pure black baby Brown Red Modern Games chicks. Everything is jet black... eyes, face, back, belly, legs... they're adorable! Normally their faces and belly are gray and their legs are slate, but these guys are jet black from head to toe! Just adorable! Plus I hatched 3 Seramas... always cute... and 2 dinky OEGB... equally as cute. [​IMG]

2. citrusdreams

citrusdreams Chillin' With My Peeps

May 4, 2009
    [​IMG]

But it would have been better if you would have not added the second part until next post [​IMG]

3. Debi214

Debi214 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 6, 2008
    Richmond, VA
    Quote:agreed!

4. MoodyChicken

MoodyChicken Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 15, 2009
    Northern California
    Haha, I wasn't originally going to say anything. But than I remembered that this is the internet and someone might actually take that as a threat. lol. So thought I'd just avoid some spaz like that.

5. jenjscott

jenjscott Mosquito Beach Poultry

May 24, 2008
    Southeast Arkansas
    OK, ready for those pics! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by