I think this is hilarous!

I always am willing to watch a cinnamon challenge. I've only seen a couple of people succeed. One was a friend of mine who did it... get this... on the second try. Success is NOT what I am looking for in a cinnamon challenge.

When I was little, my brother and I would eat Ovaltine right from the container. One day we were out of Ovaltine so we decided to try Hershey's cocoa.

I went first. Popped a teaspoon in my mouth and it INSTANTLY dried up all the saliva. My face must have registered the emergency because my brother asked "How is it?"

Since there was clearly not going to be any talking for the next several minutes, I said "Mmmm!" He was not happy with me. We were both over the sink, trying to spit it out but as you know, Cocoa resists all attempt to moisten, with anything like tap water. The way I recall, it took a very long time to get it all out.

Once you blow out the powder, you have created this mist of fine particles which then get vacuumed into your lungs. Which makes you cough, which makes more particles and hilarity ensues. Now imagine coughing and gagging while being punched.

Kids
lol.png

She used a ladle full? kinda much but was still funny. I would think cinnamon would be a bit spicy to with that much being taken at once? :/

I always am willing to watch a cinnamon challenge. I've only seen a couple of people succeed. One was a friend of mine who did it... get this... on the second try. Success is NOT what I am looking for in a cinnamon challenge.

When I was little, my brother and I would eat Ovaltine right from the container. One day we were out of Ovaltine so we decided to try Hershey's cocoa.

I went first. Popped a teaspoon in my mouth and it INSTANTLY dried up all the saliva. My face must have registered the emergency because my brother asked "How is it?"

Since there was clearly not going to be any talking for the next several minutes, I said "Mmmm!" He was not happy with me. We were both over the sink, trying to spit it out but as you know, Cocoa resists all attempt to moisten, with anything like tap water. The way I recall, it took a very long time to get it all out.

Once you blow out the powder, you have created this mist of fine particles which then get vacuumed into your lungs. Which makes you cough, which makes more particles and hilarity ensues. Now imagine coughing and gagging while being punched.

gig.gif

Royd i agree ....but as kids we done some crazy stuff too.

how about the lady that died , after drinking all that water on a Show.......think it was over a gal. the show hosts where all making jokes untill she died.

No accounts of death have been reported.

Although if I had asthma, I'd avoid hanging out in the same room, with anyone doing the cinnamon challenge, because it gets in the air and everyone notices.

Anyone who wishes to be filmed doing something stupid and then fails. Good value!

Back
Top Bottom