I thinking mom just caught me two feral coturnix quail and is bring me them. help (awesome update!!)

ok. ok guys.
i have met the babies.
HOLY.
SHIT.

i didn't know quail could be this tame. they are COMPLETELY UNAFRAID.
ZERO
ZIP

they just sit there and let you pet them!!! let you pick them up and just chill sitting on an open hand. not a hint of bolting!!!

it took me MONTHS to get romeo to even a shadow of this! she say the guys selling them just had them in a cage with 50ish others. these were not hand raised birds or something. these weren't someones babied pets.

i almost don't want to put them outside with the others! i just want to keep them to cuddle and enjoy the sweetest god damn personalities ever!!! id hate to put them with the others and have them get skittish or something because the others are! but given they were just with a bunch of others would they loose that calm??

mom is forgiven for her prank. she found me a pair of diamonds with these two! i wonder if that personality would breed true? romeo is a fairly sweet roo, i wonder what the babies would be like.

(also they are both absolutely girls, no little roosters)
Well this is lovely news! And they're sooo pretty, I can't get over them! Very lucky! :love

Why did your mom buy them with no intention of keeping them? Why would she lie to you, it seems so strange.

Why did your mom buy them with no intention of keeping them? Why would she lie to you, it seems so strange.
Wait What??? No no she bought them for Me and iv added them to my little flock? The joke was that she told me she caught a pair of quail just like in a random field and was bringing to me. she bought them at a swap meet though. shes just a smart ass.

Back
Top Bottom