I TOOK MY CHICKEN SHOPPING TODAY/ UPDATE...REQUESTED PICS!!!

How sweet!! I had a chihuahua puppy that I did that with. Had a two sided purse and kept her on one side and my stuff on the other. She had to be fed every 2 hours so I couldn't ever get back on time. So why chance it? I just took her with me. She bonded very closely with me. She has even been to dinner at Applebees in my purse!! Funny thing though, now that she is older and healthier she doesn't like to travel at all. Makes her nervous.

So you took her to a liquor store is that contributing to a minor. how old did you say this chicken was?
gig.gif

we need to see picks of your shopping trip tomorrow.

Years ago a had a cat who had a litter of kittens all dies except one. It was her first litter and she wouldn't take care of it.
It wouldn't suck so brought it to the vet and had to insert a tube and feed with a syringe, I had a big fancy charity dinner to go to. So I brought kitty with me and fed in the lady's room . Some woman walked in you should have seen her face. she was disgusted. I just gave her the look and told her if she opened her mouth I'd find her.
I'm such a $itch sometimes.

I got a pattern just today for making those little dog carriers. I am going to see about making one for carrying a chicken.
I plan on taking Audrey with me as much as I can. She LOVES being out and about. She is, after all my pet
big_smile.png

that is so cool. I once was with my aunt when she took in her yorkie to a store. I thought she was strange. But a chicken. Wow! I would so do that if I wouldn't get in trouble.

I'd say she's probably good for it
yippiechickie.gif
the eggs that is
big_smile.png

What is the movie that the two of you are watching
pop.gif
D.gif

That great you two bonding so well.
hugs.gif

Hope the rest of your household doesn't take your undivided attention to Scarlet as rejection.
gig.gif

Be looking forward to the pics
caf.gif
pop.gif

Last edited:
I used to stick my ball python in my sweatshirt (I had a t-shirt on under the sweatshirt) and I would go to Wal-mart and the pet store. I would take her out at the pet store. And I took her to church once to educate the kids on snakes.
big_smile.png
big_smile.png

You never know when you are shaking hands with a person holding a snake!!!!
cool.png

Back
Top Bottom