I wanna buy some hatching eggs!

I have cuckoo marans and speckled sussex that are pure bred, or I have barnyard mixes if you don't mind mutts.

My purebreds are $15/doz which includes shipping,handling,confirmation. The mixed ones are $12.50/doz and include the same. The earliest ship dates for speckled sussex is 2-18, marans 3-3 and mutts I could ship Tues or Weds of next week.

Ok, Do sussex lay brown eggs?
And also is it too cold to send them? (in february)
I definatly would love some hatching egg from you

Last edited:
Maranseggs001-1.jpg

The lighter eggs are the sussex,the darker ones are the marans. Those are my first eggs this year. I am getting darker(marans)eggs now. My barnyard mixes would be any combination of spaeckled sussex,marans,easter egg,and who knows what else. I am going to ship some mixes next week because it's supposed to be warmer,but if you're not in a hurry, I'd wait until the mid of Feb.,and I won't have any of the pure ss ready until then,anyway. You can e-mail me at [email protected]

Last edited:
I may be interested in some maran eggs later.I want to get some really dark egg layers but I have heard that the hatchery one's are not that dark.I guess my best bet would be to get some hatching eggs from some of you guys.

Back
Top Bottom