I wanna get a bunny! Questions...

Quote:
You could have a dog crate, a bunny hutch, or you could have Ken. Who builds rabbit condos because God forbid they not have enough room to do whatever it is they want to do.
tongue.png

Does this Ken travel and build Silkie condos because I am in need of one and after building all those fair cages the J-clip pliers still make me cry. :p

I have my rabbits in the tall outdoor hutches and some in short indoor cages while I build their stacking hutches. They adjust to pretty much anything big enough that has a corner to poo in.

CYG

Rats. I need to find someone here who will do hard labor and is willing to be paid in pine shavings or turkey feathers.

CYG

How much does Ken charge for a one-rabbit indoor hutch with a sliding tray underneath, wire floor?
big_smile.png
I just want the sliding tray in case there are "accidents" even with the litter box.

1. Which breed of bunny is the best? I would suggest Holland Lops. I've heard they are friendly dwarf rabbits. However, they are active and don't exactly enjoy being hugged all the time. (They are also adorable... hint, hint.)
2. What are the aprox. costs of cages? Depending on the cage, they can cost hundreds of dollars. But you could probably get a small wire one for less than $50.
3. What's the best feed for bunnies? Regular rabbit food is good enough. I feed mine the 50 lb bag of Producer's Pride, but Purina and other brand-names are fine, too.
4. Where can I get bunnies that's nearest to me? Breeders usually have plenty in stock but sell pricey rabbits, even pets without papers. I would suggest checking Craigslist for your area and other online classifieds. I found two of my rabbits on Craigslist for a cheap price in my own town.

Back
Top Bottom