I want a Silkie!!!!!

I dont blame you for wanting a silkie!
smile.png
Maybe no one would notice if you just got ONE...
wink.png

Quote:
Awwww they are soooo cute!!! I just can't get over how adorable their little fluffy cheeks are and the puffy pom-pom on their heads are so cute!
lol.png
love.gif
They remind me of those goldfish that have the big blob on their head...only the Silkie chicks are waaaay cuter!
tongue.png

Maybe no one would notice if you just got ONE...wink

It's kinda hard for them not to notice when you carry it around all the time and stick it in people's faces going, "LOOK AT MY SILKIE! ISN'T IT SWEET???"

Okay -- have 15 in pens in the house waiting for warmer weather to go outside...and 5 tiny babies in the brooder!​

Too bad you didn't live near me. I just put eggs in the bator and don't have enough room. I had to sit out 4 Buff Silkie eggs. I would have given them to you. Picked fresh yesterday.

barnie.gif
That stinks! I would have taken them off your hands for you!
wink.png

Oh well, I'm sure some will show up in a local swap/meet sometime soon. There's one nearby me coming up in March...maybe then I will get a Silkie or two.
smile.png

I am so wanting some silkies too! Just as soon I got my layers old enough to go outside I started wanting some silkies!! My grandmother had one when I was a kid and she was the best lil hen. I am trying to get my other half to help build a chicken tractor so I can move them around in our yard without the cats or hawks getting them!!

Quote:
I'm sure I'll have some at a couple of those swaps!

wee.gif
wee.gif

chickeypeep101: haha she's probably gonna be so spoiled by you!
tongue2.gif

Back
Top Bottom