I want a Silkie!!!!!

77horses

◊The Spontaneous Pullet!◊
15 Years
Aug 19, 2008
Maine
Oh no........I've been bitten by the Silkie bug!
th.gif
I just found a thread about how the bathe a Silkie in the "Managing Your Flock" forum, and was looking through the pictures on the thread of the fluffy little silkie and suddenly I decided...Hey, it would be so fun to own a Silkie or two! We've never owned any before...The closest we have to one is our two Cochins. But now I suddenly want my own little Silkie! They are just so fluffy and cute and adorable!
wee.gif
love.gif

I've always saw them as cute with the big pom-pom on their head.
tongue.png
But I never really considered wanting to get one.
hu.gif
Now I think it would be fun! I want a Silkie and if I get one, it will next be hatching out Silkie eggs in my incubator! Oh great.......It starts here.
th.gif
LOL

Anyone have anything to say about them? Do you know where I can get any? (besides ordering online, obviously)...Maybe someone will have some at a local meet this Spring/Summer?
smile.png

I WANT SILKIES!!!!!
wee.gif
lol

You can find them easy! I swear everyone has them or knows someone who does... LOL, were are you located?

what a cute chick, awww

Last edited:
Quote:
I don't want to give out my information, but it's pretty far from Indiana.
smile.png

Quote:
Aaaahhhhh! Stop tempting meeeee!!!
lau.gif
th.gif
The cuteness is too much!!! lol

Last edited:
oh no she has the silkie madness!! QUARANTINE HER BEFORE IT SPREADS!!!

I've been trying to sell a gorgeous black silkie rooster on Craigslist, with no takers.

You're missing out if you don't own at least a 1/2 dozen!
tongue.png

The one in my avatar is just pet quality but is sentimental because he was my very first silkie.
I do have many show quality silkies but "my boy Morticai" is still my very, very favorite.

Now go out there and get some.
clap.gif

Quote:
I should say no, but why not?
lol.png
What can a "few" baby Silkie pics hurt? Mwuahahahaha.......
gig.gif

Justino- Nooooo! You'll never take me alive!!!! The disease will spread to you alllllllll!!!
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom