I want some Blue Orpingtons

When I ship eggs, I just charge a flat $25/dozen plus extras if I have them, including shipping and packaging. On some I make a couple of dollars more than others if the shipping is a bit cheaper. I won't have anymore for awhile, though since the weather is getting too hot.

speckled hen,

I would like to have some of your orpington babies. Please let me know how many you have left, and when I can get them, and I will make arrangements. How much do you sell the little ones for?

I had a chicken that I think may have been a blue orpington, and sunday evening our little mutt dog killed her and my three RIRhens as well. I am heart broken, and nothing can replace her, but I am hoping to find another one similar. I will take all I can get.

Quote:
Right now, I don't have any Orp chicks at all. Im not sure when I will have any extras. I'm beginning a hatch next week of some, but I already have three people wanting my extras and there won't be many of them. I'm sorry for your losses. I rarely hatch them since I'm not a breeder, per se. When I get out from under all the obligations, I may be able to do a custom hatch for someone before I start mailing all my eggs out to other people.

Back
Top Bottom