I want something....different!

Light Sussex from Feathersite

LightSusBtyCklSweden.JPEG

LtSusPul.JPEG

I'm raising Breda fowl chicks as breeders for next year. They aren't recognized by the APA, and were actually imported by Greenfire Farms. They are incredibly stunning birds.
Kraaikophaan.jpg

auction1.jpg

BredaPrHans.JPEG

Quote: 5k?! Holy chicken.....

Have you not heard of them?!?!
Look on the GreenFire website for the Ayam Cemani's, also do a google search and you will find they are "The Lamborghini of the Poultry World".lol.
Yes I've heard of them.
smile.png
I actually do want to breed them someday, but 5k for a pair? Man!

Quote: 5k?! Holy chicken.....

Have you not heard of them?!?!
Look on the GreenFire website for the Ayam Cemani's, also do a google search and you will find they are "The Lamborghini of the Poultry World".lol.
Yes I've heard of them.
smile.png
I actually do want to breed them someday, but 5k for a pair? Man!

If it wasn't for the price and the fact that our borderline security was evil ( to the poultry world anyway.lol. ), I wouldn't even have this thread.lol. They would be mine immediately!!
They are my fav breed for sure.

Thanks Ram for just giving me some suggestions, you boy is AMAZING. But sadly I don't believe there are any here is Aus. I heard that one lady has them but is very secret for theft reasons, perhaps they are illegal or even just a rumor. Even so they still are not readily available.

Thanks again
smile.png
. Any other suggestions? Do you have any pictures of your hens just out of interest?

She's a little dirty and was about to molt so shes looking ruff here.

Back
Top Bottom