I WANT those eggs because!!!! FREE eggs contest... GA

I updated the original post to say I would decide by 3pm EST due to the large response and the amazing amount of posts that are worthy of deliberation
smile.png
This is gonna be HARD!!!!!

th.gif

Good Luck on deciding who gets them!!!! How will you decide?
Like I said earlier in the posts 16 of my chickens got killed by the pit so you can only imagine how i feal about this.
Hope i win

tplummer

Last edited:
pleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleapleasesepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleapleasesepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleapleasesepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleapleasesepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleapleasesepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleapleasesepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleapleasesepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleapleasesepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleapleasesepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleapleasesepleaseplease give me the eggs ive never had anything that good before ill take real good care of them

Quote:
Are you selling any incubators?

frow.gif
No, sorry. One of the incubators i have is on loan from a friend and the other one i just purchased for myself.

OK good news! You know how I posted about how I wouldn't be able to win these eggs, since it wold be too late? Well, I've figured out a way to fix the homemade incubator!!!!

So, never mind the post about how I said I was dropping out of the contest!

I WANT these eggs because I know how to fix our incubator!!!!
woot.gif

fl.gif
fl.gif

Less than a half hour left before we see who won!
pop.gif

Back
Top Bottom