I want to ask a question that has already been asked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about "please pray for my chicken"! Hello!!! What if you only get one prayer answered today and someones mom is dying of cancer, or the kids have a brain tumor, or their dad had a stroke....you want me praying for your freakin' chickens? Please!...use those prayers sparingly. Hate to think someone died cause THAT prayer went to a chicken! Thanx for letting me rant!

Quote:
Is this called flaming? Or is this just plain rude and insensitive? I don't think there's a rule to use prayers sparingly. And I certainly WANT to pray for anything anybody needs a prayer for.

Last edited:
I just saw one, no more than one, maybe a bunch on the recent posts. You can pick them out.

I like the what breed is this. I don't know the breeds, especially the chicks, and I like the good photographs.

The I NEED HELP without a description. Please folks, say what the problem is.

Quote:
Is this called flaming? Or is this just plain rude and insensitive? I don't think there's a rule to use prayers sparingly. And I certainly WANT to pray for anything anybody needs a prayer for.

I think Spatula is having a bad day.

Quote:
did someone miss their nap today?
lau.gif

My Favorites:

I'm getting chickens next week. Where do I start?

HELP

PLEASE HELP

HELP MY CHICKIE PLEASE

HELP!!! I'm too stupid and lazy to use the search function.

HELP!!! My chicken just bit my cat's eye out.

Please Pray For My Chicken

My chicken has big white things coming out their a**. What are they?

Why is my rooster laying eggs?

Of course then there is the responses:

I can't help but hope someone can.

Sorry. I'm grumpy tonight too.

Quote:
That's kind of funny! Anyone who would be praying anyway would already understand that you don't "only get one prayer answered" per day!!
lol.png
lol.png
lol.png
Although I think its kind of silly to pray for a chicken, I can't really talk! I put my washing machine in the "Prayer Box" at church and it was healed!!!!! Thank God someone took THAT prayer request seriously! I don't know about you folks, but MY God is powerful enough to answer an infinite number of prayers a day without blinking an eye. In the Bible it says He knows when a sparrow falls, why not a chicken? I don't ever use my prayers sparingly....I pray all the time and I don't think someone died because someone else was praying for my washing machine!
tongue.png
People die when it is their time to go, not because I didn't pray enough for them.
smile.png

Quote:
Ok how about the posts in ALL CAPITALS???? Do people feel they have to yell
or there posts are more important than anyone elses. Duhhh.

Dacjohns this is all your fault for posting a question like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom