I want to ask a question that has already been asked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dacjohns

People Cracker Upper
11 Years
May 1, 2008
Wherever work sends me.
I've been a member for just over two months now. Such a long time. I almost feel like an old timer in the forums.

I have noticed many recurring questions. So for some lively discussion. Don't need to answer all the questions.

What question recurs the most?

Which is your favorite or least favorite recurring question?

What is your usual immediate response?

Any other comments?

One of mine.

How do I clip wings?

Response: Look in the Learning Center.

Weird, I was just coming on line to see how to clip wings. My standards don't need it, but I aquired a bantam "flyer" who will.

My favorite question: When will my girls start to lay??

My favorite response: When they want to
big_smile.png
!

What's the difference between an ameraucana, araucana and an easter egger?

Is this a roo or a hen?

When will my chicken lay eggs?​

I do not understand why people clip wings,,,,,my banties are fine and their wings arent clipped. I DO have an aviary for the Seramas though. And also harness' and leashes. That was pretty funny the first time I used those. the female flew up and to the end and came crashing down, but she was ok and after that she just rides on my shoulder. Now the male is a different story, put a harness on him and he squacks and screams and flops around. Sounds like you are killing him. I just choose to put them in the aviary unless I really need the harness. I also have an animal backpack they can ride in.

I think the Emergency forum sometimes becomes very repetative, and the search button could be used more. Which I have responded that way sometimes. But, when a person is all flustered and scared they may not have the time or where with all to use a search button that can sometimes be tediouse work wading through till you get the answer you need.

All in All if I am in a crabby mood I should just not be on the computer.
smile.png

pips&peeps :

What's the difference between an ameraucana, araucana and an easter egger?

Is this a roo or a hen?

When will my chicken lay eggs?​

lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif

NOW thats a good one. And then, Why Why not? EE, AR,AMAR,,,...​

Quote:
Crabby, I should stay off also but usually I try to bite my tongue.

I hope I'm not the exception but I had an emergency a while back. I posted and searched at the same time. It was late at night but responses did come in and between the responses and the searching I was able to take care of the problem. I think people have to realize that answers may not be quick in coming.

THe only thing that really gets on my nerves, is subject lines that mean NOTHING...... then I click on it and can't answer anyway.
Folks think they'll get more attention or something by posting subject that are secretive or something.... it just wastes peoples time!

Well, I don't know if this applies, but....posting personal information or asking for advice and getting upset because people don't respond a certain way or question the post.

I really wish people wouldn't do this
he.gif

Tracy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom