I want to order 4 to 6 Easter Egger chickens...

dannyj

In the Brooder
9 Years
Dec 4, 2010
I want to order three Easter Egger, or Araucana chickens. I'm not sure which ones are what I'm looking for but thought someone here might be able to help me. We've been getting eggs from a farm that are light olive green, light blueish, beige and brown. I love them and I think they are Easter Egger eggs. Does anyone know where I can get only four to six chickens? We live in town and can only get four to six more chickens. We checked at Mcmurray and they can only ship a minimum of 25 chicks.

Thank you for your help.

I think My Pet Chicken can send you small quantities, as in mypetchicken.com

Easter Eggers carry the blue egg gene but may lay green, off white or brown eggs. Although Easter Eggers have certain characteristics in common, they do not meet a breed standard.

Araucana's are "rumpless", lay blue eggs, and meet a specific breed standard.

Hi! If you would post your location, someone near you might have the chicks you are looking for.
Good luck!
smile.png

Lisa

I have Easter Eggers (as well as other breeds) from My Pet Chicken and have ordered from them several times. They have great customer service and I definitely will be ordering from them again.

Thanks for the great responses. I'm in Wichita, KS. I'll check out Meyer and My pet chicken.

N&MSchroeder :

I have Easter Eggers (as well as other breeds) from My Pet Chicken and have ordered from them several times. They have great customer service and I definitely will be ordering from them again.

we got our chicks from MPC and they do have great customer service and they gave us a 100% survival and sexing rate. and we just ordered more set to arrive 9/12.​

Back
Top Bottom