I want you to be the judge!!!

Hi Alleyoops25
Im a 17 year old 4-Her from Maryland. I say go with your more ornamental birds like the orpingtons the brahmas the cochins or the silkies with your silkies make sure they have the extra toe on each foot or they will be discualified and good luck at the show:cd

Quote:
One more for the brahmas!
D.gif

Well we decide to make sure the brahmas would be ready for fair. So we seperated them to make sure that they werent getting picked at and wanted to give them vip pass to all the food and water they can handle, by putting a big feeder in with them . We did this also with the buff orpingtons as well. Thanks agian for the votes. Really apperciate it.

Well, depends if you looking for a cuddler pet for you home I would DEFINATLY! gofor the silkie there good pets and broody mommas. If you gonna wanna use for food (YUK!) you might want the turkey. GO FOR THE SILKIE!! DO IT

We did think about taking the silkies but we dont know f they are going to be big enough to go. She is doing breeding poultry, so we wont be selling them. But it would still be nice to have them fully feathered and wiegh more than a ounce which is their current wieght. It is still a month off though so maybe they well be big enough. This is our first batch of silkies, and I have found that they are slower maturing than the other breeds. I know thet are small banties, but while the chicks I got at the same time are out in their big kid pen these guys are still trying to feather out in the brooder.

Back
Top Bottom