I was a scrapping fool

Discussion in 'Hobbies' started by showme31, Jan 6, 2009.

1. showme31

showme31 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 11, 2007
    Moscow Mills MO
    Last weekend I went to Walgreens and had almost 500 photos printed (shhhh don't tell hubby he thought those were printed a long time ago) On Sunday I moved all my scrapping stuff into the family room and pretty much set up my "island". On Monday after getting the kiddos fed I parked myself on my little "island" and started scrapping. I parked myself around 10am and only got up a couple of times, packed everything up about 9pm. I was amazed when I went thru what I accomplished this morning. I managed to get 18 pages done. [​IMG] I love scrapping when I have days like that.

Happy Scrapping
    Jul

2. allaboutdemchicks

allaboutdemchicks Chapel Farms

Sep 13, 2008
    Jemison, AL
    You go girl. I' behind by 4 years now. Did you do some with chicks?

3. Appytaz

Appytaz Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 18, 2008
    Central Florida
    I do the same thing in my dining room. I just love to scrap. I have found that I like to buy larger books and just keep it as a work in progress over smaller one that I fill with just one event.

4. showme31

showme31 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 11, 2007
    Moscow Mills MO
    I didn't get any chick pics done. I didn't have any printed. I'm trying to get my kids into the books.

I used to keep what seemed like a separate book for everything, but I've since decided to just keep it all in order as it happens. My kiddos love to sit and go thru the albums so I decided to keep them in order.

I managed to get a few more pages done this week, can't wait for the weekend so I can get back on my "island" and scrap away.

Happy scrapping
    Jul

Last edited: Jan 8, 2009
  5. arabookworm

arabookworm Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 27, 2008
    Pittsburgh, PA
    I haven't scrapped in forever!

so do you go chronologically? I just put my favorite pics as we find them.

all time favorite is my dad and a friend posing with santa (we don't celebrate christmas, and I think it was taken in egypt where it would be quite a feat to actually find someone in a santa costume)

6. smom1976

smom1976 too many projects too little time!

May 2, 2008
    Pensacola, FL
    Oh i love it too ... I try to get together with a friend of mine to scrap at least once a week.. we havent in like a month.. but I usually get 3-4 pages done .. in like 4 hours time... it is awsome!! That is another hobby of mine.. [​IMG]

7. Mikeeeeeeeeee

Mikeeeeeeeeee Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 20, 2007
    Wetumpka
    The last scrap I was in ended up with me getting a bloody nose.

O............wrong type of scrapping. Sorry. [​IMG]

8. ksacres

ksacres At Your Service

Nov 16, 2007
    San Antonio TX
    Quote:That was exactly what I was thinking when I read the title...

9. banter

banter Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 3, 2008
    Raymond Maine
    GEE! Thanks for supporting Walgreens! My Hubby is the manager of the first one opened in Maine! I think you should have another 500 printed there!

10. amyquilt

amyquilt Serama Mama

May 17, 2008
    Amarillo, TX
    I have never gotten into scrapbooking.... I just keep photos in plain old photo albums and on the puter hard drive. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by