I was wondering if my golden quial is a female or male it is 4 weeks old

@Aiden3325 everybody here is trying to help you, so no need to be aggressive and use a bad language. Now, did you watch the Youtube video in vent sexing? Or can you post a close picture of the vent? BTW, if you just wait for a few more weeks your quail will either start laying eggs or crow, so just a little patience..
She/he told me I cant own quial if I cant spell it right

@Aiden3325 everybody here is trying to help you, so no need to be aggressive and use a bad language. Now, did you watch the Youtube video in vent sexing? Or can you post a close picture of the vent? BTW, if you just wait for a few more weeks your quail will either start laying eggs or crow, so just a little patience..
Yes I do. The markings are too dark to be male in my experience.
What about this one he/she is 4 weeks old to
1568991295356315541136782612313.jpg
1568991295356315541136782612313.jpg

Looks female to me as well.. It's strange with the lack of chest spots though. If you can have a line of italians where the females have no chest spots, I guess you can also have a line of italians where the males have black facial markings. I won't completely rule out male, but I vote female.

Looks female to me as well.. It's strange with the lack of chest spots though. If you can have a line of italians where the females have no chest spots, I guess you can also have a line of italians where the males have black facial markings. I won't completely rule out male, but I vote female.
Ok thank u so u think female I know what the males look like I have 4

Back
Top Bottom