I will never wax my armpits again.

Quote:
Well my friend I've gotta tell you that most modern men now shave and groom a LOT more than their faces. I'll just leave it at that, for now.

The one and only time I got my lip waxed in public the girl that was cutting my hair said she'd just gotten her training and endorsement to do waxing and had to do so many for free. So I thought Why not? She pasted me up, put the cheesecloth on it, then waited too long,,, when she ripped that off the nicest thing I screamed was Holy Mother of the Goddess,,, then it went downhill from there. Mothers picked up their children and ran!

Quote:
gig.gif
Maybe my hubby is just lucky... I LOATHE razor burn and wouldn't wish it on anyone (okay maybe an enemy but definitely NOT anyone I like) so he's totally off the hook... his hair his choice... be that his scalp, his face, legs, whatever.

But I do admit I don't love the 1-2 day stubble... it's prickly... after that it's okay, before that is okay, but that one timeframe is just very uncomfy... can't imagine getting that prickle rub burn anywhere else... so NO, no pressure on him at all.

Lip Wise... I told my mom that I got mine done... mainly because if I use that chemical stuff I have a red lip for two flipping days... looks bad and it bloody well hurts... anywho, so she decided to try it....

... a few weeks later she forgave me ...

Quote:
Hmmmm... you know we do have our anniversary coming up in July... wonder what he'd think if when he gets home and has obviously forgotten I told him that's what I wanted. Oh man, his mama would prolly come running when she heard the screams (from near a mile away)

Naw... I'm not that mean... but sending an email suggesting it might get him to remember to get a card on his own. hehe

all my friends think I'm appalling - I gave up bothering to shave my pits. My fiance doesn't care if I shave them or not and I find I feel sore no matter what method of hair removal I use, so seeing as I never go sleeveless anyway I couldn't see the point of keeping on. This makes me very, very unusual here in the UK, where even 12 year old girls get bullied for having hairy armpits.

(my legs I do shave if I'm going to wear a skirt, but fiance then complains that they're scratchy!)

I had an epilady but didn't think it worked very well. It didn't hurt that much, but it took forever to do even a small patch of shin. I tried lip-waxing, but it didn't work out - the hairs stayed there as did the wax! Took me ages to get the wax off my face too. So now I just tweezer the hairs off there, doesn't hurt too much except for in my filtrum - ouch!.

Back
Top Bottom