I win the moron award this month!

Quote:
yuckyuck.gif
I thing we all need to stick to what we know. Problems is I KNOW ducks and chickens and STILL screwed it up.

MY problem is I have entirely too many different species going at the same time. The good thing is that by the last week they are big enough to 'turn' themselves, so as long as I don't drown them by moving them early they still do okay
fl.gif

fl.gif
right there with ya!!!

Quote:
They're mixed. EE's/RIR/Already mixed lol

Quote:
yuckyuck.gif
I thing we all need to stick to what we know. Problems is I KNOW ducks and chickens and STILL screwed it up.

I know, me too!! I feel so stupid because I know chickens, ducks and turkeys.. those are the only three I ever hatch out. I really need sticky notes put all over the house
roll.png
I'm only 28 and I already feel like an old lady, lol No offense to any old ladies out there
tongue.png

Quote:
You and me both even despite my boo-boo
lol.png
I need some color in my birds! lol

Quote:
I wish I had that "problem", I would love free hatching eggs showing up on my doorstep unexpectedly!
lol.png

Same here.
tongue.png

I get eggs that I did not pay for, but they are egg trades so they still aren't 'free'.

A friend of mine says he writes the date the egg is due on the egg instead of the set day. I think---if I ever get my incubator 'cleaned out'---that's what I'll do in the future....it should be easier to keep them straight that way.
th.gif

lol I think that's a great idea. When I get around to hatching again I'll try that once
big_smile.png

As of right now though, I'm completely disgusted with hatching. Not only did I screw that bit up, but my brand new Hova Bator decided that the heating part was going to stop working. I'm glad I got my chicks out of there when I could, but couldn't get the other ones (that still hadn't hatched) before they died from being too cold
sad.png
Piece of junk. I would have had nearly 100% hatch rate with this batch too.

Back
Top Bottom