I wish I had more roos!

halo

Got The Blues
14 Years
Nov 22, 2007
Florida
My Coop
My Coop
This is the darndest thing. I have a bunch of roos left from my McMurray order back in early March, where I changed my mind on what breeds I was keeping, and from my hatching frenzy in April. I was thinking of taking them to the Bushnell auction which is an hour from me, but Id have to take them down, come home, then go back in the evening for the auction. Lots of mileage there. So I decided to put an add in the local paper.....sheesh, the phone is ringing off the hook. All sold in less than 24 hours. I can't believe it.

I might have to go hatch some more babies.....muwahahhaha!

I guess this will get locked because we are never supposed to utter the phrase...
roll.png

Be careful they are not trying to buy them for cock-fighting or cock-fighting practice...
sad.png

Im thinking thats not the kind of responses Im getting, since several have asked for specific breeds, several wanted just one to add to a flock, and one fella just wanted the biggest ones I had to put in his freezer.

I put a notice on craigslist about 2 extra roo I had and got rid of them in a day.
One guy wanted the biggest one to eat, another guy was looking for a brown egg roo to mate with his layers....luckily both boys were big strapping Austrolorp roos......Well I guess one of them was lucky and went to paradise spa with a bunch of beautiful big girls....the other guy got to play with a bunch of carrots and onions.

Cory

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom