I woulda sworn I live in FL

It was almost 60 degrees here in Michigan!!!! 60!!!! If its this warm tomorrow I think I might have to get my shorts out!

Quote:
sounds like your going to be warmer than us, we weill probably get into low 50's but we're also on the north side of the mountain so our sunlight is basically niltch right now. Cool in the summer though
smile.png
But Isn't it nice to be able to go outside and enjoy some wintertime with out freezing...

Quote:
sounds like your going to be warmer than us, we weill probably get into low 50's but we're also on the north side of the mountain so our sunlight is basically niltch right now. Cool in the summer though
smile.png
But Isn't it nice to be able to go outside and enjoy some wintertime with out freezing...

Its even warmer today! We were told that this would be the worst winter that we have had in a while.... it has only snowed 4 or 5 times and it didn't stay more than a week.

Quote:
smile.png

Its even warmer today! We were told that this would be the worst winter that we have had in a while.... it has only snowed 4 or 5 times and it didn't stay more than a week.

Enjoy, My ducks even got to swim and play today, it was brutal first part of the week but beautiful today 51 for a high...

I havent been there Miss Lydia. But I want to go snow skiing one day before Im too old and breakable
lol.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom