IA here

I'm in southern Iowa between Iowa city and mt pleasant. So far I have guineas, sultans, silkies, EE/olive eggers, a pet turkey and jus recently acquired peacocks and Egyptian fayoumis (think that's the spelling) lol. A breed my boyfriend decided to try.. First time this year that I get to go to waverly. I'm so excited. Went to the one in kalona was there all day..lol

Hi all! I'm in Fayette and have hatching eggs, they are pure BLRW and Easter eggers mixed with my BLRW roo. I also can hatch babies for you.

thumbsup.gif
Come on chickies!
jumpy.gif

I hear a chance of snow again next week maybe....is this Iowa winter EVER going to end??? I need to get these chicks out of my living room!! LOL

11 "chicks" that are 4-5 weeks old in a rubbermaid tub is getting a bit cramped! However, they are all still alive and my 5 CX's are all still alive too, but about to outgrow their box as well.

I am ready for heat outside!!

I hear a chance of snow again next week maybe....is this Iowa winter EVER going to end??? I need to get these chicks out of my living room!! LOL

11 "chicks" that are 4-5 weeks old in a rubbermaid tub is getting a bit cramped! However, they are all still alive and my 5 CX's are all still alive too, but about to outgrow their box as well.

I am ready for heat outside!!
Agreed. This is getting ridicerous!!!

SNOW --- that is a 4 letter word!!!!
somad.gif

On a more positive note, I have heard Waverly is at Antique Acres starting this year.
Anyone have directions to the new location????

Hi all! Today is hatch day for our 12 silkie eggs (started with 16, 2 weren't fertilized, 2 blood rings). The remaining 12 were all moving on day 18. Cross your fingers for us! It was hard to get the older girls out the door to school today, they wanted to stay home and watch for pips. ;) So far nothing, but I see rocking. :)

Back
Top Bottom