IA here

There is a swap at Floyd County fair grounds (Charels City ). this saturday 7 to about Noon . Its usally a good little swap It will be a good time for all ages. Ill be bringing some Russian Orloffs and white pigeons

There is a swap at Floyd County fair grounds (Charels City ). this saturday 7 to about Noon . Its usally a good little swap It will be a good time for all ages. Ill be bringing some Russian Orloffs and white pigeons

I just heard there are going to be some early swappers at Antique Acres on Sat afternoon, we will be there. Decided to bring our trailer and make the first camp weekend out of it. Get the best swaps on Sat!!!!!
celebrate.gif

I just heard there are going to be some early swappers at Antique Acres on Sat afternoon, we will be there. Decided to bring our trailer and make the first camp weekend out of it. Get the best swaps on Sat!!!!!
celebrate.gif

We are going to try an make it up there Sun! chickeemama hoping you might have a lav orp or ameraucana or 2 left by the time we get there!! :)

We went to the poultry sale in Winterset today. It was a good sale and I got carried away! Brought home white and speckled silkies. Aracauna chicks.and a mixed box of Brahmas. Polish and something else. I also got a hen and rooster. They said Barred rock but the too doesn't look like a barred rock.

Back
Top Bottom