IA here

Does anyone in the newton/grinnell/osky/pella area have ducklings or chicks for sale? Aside from the farm stores =)
How many are you looking for? I have some adult Muscovies available and will have babies in the next month or so. They are just starting to lay now. I also have a few Iowa Blue chicks in the brooder and more hatching every week
lol.png
I'm near Luzerne, so not too far from Grinnell.

I have 4 chicks that are 12 weeks old today. They currently have been living in the garage for 2 weeks with a heat lamp. Its going to warm up later this week and weekend. Would it be ok to put them in the coop outside with a heat lamp?

Hey y'all. I'm looking to find some easter egger, Americauna, or Araucana fertile eggs as close to the Waterloo area as possible. I will also do shares. I will have some embden goslings and Muscovy ducklings and a VERY limited amount of Eastern black turkeys if you would be interested in trades.

Does anyone near Des Moines, raise turkeys? A friend of mine would like me to hatch a few for her but the eggs seem to be quite expensive when looking. What would be a decent price for turkey hatching eggs? from the prices I'm seeing for eggs she may be better off buying them as chicks instead of having me hatch.

Back
Top Bottom