IA here

Hey all! I'm looking for hatching eggs to drive for rather than ship. I'm just outside the Quad Cities, so if anyone anyone can help me out, here are the breeds I'm on a quest for fertile hatching eggs.
Lavendar Ameraucana
BBS Show Ameraucana
Black Copper Maran from quality lines
Langshans
Cream Crested Legbar
Isbar
Welsummers
*no hatchery stock please.
I think I located them all and have hatched almost all!!!

We can always make this thread active! I'm in SE Iowa near Washington and would love to touch base with other chicken addicts in the area. Lol! I'm having to rebuild my flock this year so bators are full of shipped eggs while my remaining layers and geese are giving me Easter egg hunts every day!

We can always make this thread active! I'm in SE Iowa near Washington and would love to touch base with other chicken addicts in the area. Lol! I'm having to rebuild my flock this year so bators are full of shipped eggs while my remaining layers and geese are giving me Easter egg hunts every day!

I'm south of Washington! I have a medium sized flock of layers and we're going to be adding some more chicks and a few ducks this spring! I'm very excited. But yeah anyway, you've got a chicken addict neighbor!

I'm south of Washington! I have a medium sized flock of layers and we're going to be adding some more chicks and a few ducks this spring! I'm very excited. But yeah anyway, you've got a chicken addict neighbor!
Oh I missed that part, sorry! I love washington IA. Home of premier 1!!

If anyone near Washington wants to hatch out some pilgrim geese let me know! My girls are being generous but bators all full of chicken eggs!

Is there anyone from Des Moine area that can give me some insight as to good areas to live around Des Moines? My husband works for the government and possibly could have a transfer there next winter.

Back
Top Bottom