IA here

Im in SW Iowa, I have Blue Orpingtons and black Americana in the bator, Red blue laced Wyondots coming in the mail, along with blue cochins, IM basically starting over with my flock. I have some Partridge cochin bantams from my old flock left. I also have Moscovy ducks and Flemish Giant rabbits.

Stephanie, I can help you out with the Welsummers and Cuckoo Marans chicks. Wellies are back ordered right now for a few more weeks, but I should have some Marans chicks by the end of the month, no problem.

Quote:

I am planning on coming to Waverly to promote the Eastern Iowa Bird and Small Animal Swap. If any one is interested I can bring Blue Laced Red Wyndotte Chicks or Black or Blue Americana Chicks or Banevelder Chicks the price is $5 a piece.

Let me know before Saturday.

Laurie

Last edited:
Quote:
I've got a terriffic personality but don't look too good. Can I go to the fair?
lol.png

Eric - I think Princess is thinking about being a mama- she has been pulling up all the newspaper in her cage and singing the egg song. Last night she scared me - not sure why but she was roosting on top of her cage with her head laid all the way down and to the side staring at the ceiling. I thought she was dead
roll.png

I will send you an e-mail listing exactly what I have and what is coming with.

ETA: some of my chicks are mixed breed bantams

Last edited:
Quote:
She should be getting close to 20 or 21 weeks? It's strange when I get to feeling like a grandpa! I have several girls that pace in there runs and squwak just to tell me they have to lay an egg. Like it's my fault! She just needs to know you'll get her to the OB ward on time.
big_smile.png

The listing would be great. We may be going over on Friday after school. If it's before then email to our home address if after that... PM me here on BYC.
Had a poor hatch again, only 60%. Still having humidity issues. Had our first Pyncheon, and another Itty Bitty.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom