ID please

cnterfld21

In the Brooder
7 Years
Jun 4, 2012
Whiteville, North Carolina
When I purchased these two I was told they were Rhode Island pullets but as time passes they appear to be Roos instead ... and after some research I also realize that Rhode Islands aren't suppose to have feathered feet !!! Anyone have a clue what they maty be. Picture was taken today and they are roughly two and half to three months old. Thanks in advance for any help

welcome-byc.gif
Well, sorry to say you are correct. They are not RIR, and they sure look as if they are cockerels. Cochins or cochin/RIR crosses?

Also here is another that I am now unsure about. Was told she is a Plymouth Rock but my neighbor says that may not be accurate. He said she looked kind of like a Delaware ??? And by the way out of all the chickens she is by far the most docile. She loves to eat from our hands and likes to walk next to me where ever I go. She is very curious ... LOL

Also here is another that I am now unsure about. Was told she is a Plymouth Rock but my neighbor says that may not be accurate. He said she looked kind of like a Delaware ??? And by the way out of all the chickens she is by far the most docile. She loves to eat from our hands and likes to walk next to me where ever I go. She is very curious ... LOL

You have yourself a Silver Laced Wyandotte there.

Yeah I figured it out after digging a little deeper and finding some close up photos people had posted. Thanks so much for your help!!!!! Now I have to ID my oldest Roo and I should be good ... LOL and here he is eating from my sons hand. he is so spoiled .....

Back
Top Bottom