Idaho?

I love big fluffy orpingtons. The parent stock of these babies are huge!

On another note, I have 4 mille fluer / calico bantam cochin chicks available. 4.00 each.

I love big fluffy orpingtons. The parent stock of these babies are huge!

On another note, I have 4 mille fluer / calico bantam cochin chicks available. 4.00 each. 

WIll you put me on your list with Daloorashens for your Jub Orps? I would love a couple chicks from the earliest ones you have available next year. They really are pretty!

WIll you put me on your list with Daloorashens for your Jub Orps? I would love a couple chicks from the earliest ones you have available next year. They really are pretty!
I'll start an official list for the jubilees late Fall. I don't know what the going price is going to be for the new season given that they aren't as rare as they were last year and this year. If they are sstill pricey, I don't want folks to feel like they have to follow through with their order. I bought them for myself without thinking about what it will cost folks to buy chicks/pullets next year. I'm not sure if I should just offer started pullets or also sell straight run chicks. What do you think? If they are expensive, I don't think people will want to be stuck with a bunch of cockerals. ???

I'll start an official list for the jubilees late Fall. I don't know what the going price is going to be for the new season given that they aren't as rare as they were last year and this year. If they are sstill pricey, I don't want folks to feel like they have to follow through with their order. I bought them for myself without thinking about what it will cost folks to buy chicks/pullets next year. I'm not sure if I should just offer started pullets or also sell straight run chicks. What do you think? If they are expensive, I don't think people will want to be stuck with a bunch of cockerals. ???

Well, hen-only people never like the cockerels to pop up but we all know it is part of the gamble on straight run...I think if you buy straight run chicks you know that is part of the deal :) Pullets are nice because of the saved cost of feed and brooding and no-risk for cockerels. I would do whichever you had available though :) If I got a pullet I would just get one, if chicks then maybe 2-3. I personally do not like Orps and Wyandottes much, I am not sure even why lol I just never have been a fan, but these are so uniquely feathered I think I would really like one. The sussex lay smaller eggs, so of the two speckled breeds, this one would likely be a better layer and still have the cuteness :) I have gone back and forth on the sussex because I really like the plumage.

I would buy them straight run chicks

Beautiful!! I have been watching as folks get more of these in different areas. I would love some. I only have 4 EEs right now because we are moving from So Cal to Idaho this year and I didn't want a lot of animals to transport. Next year, I am rebuilding my flock. I have no idea how I will narrow it down there are so many great breeds. These would be at the top of my list.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom