Idaho?

Anybody in the Victor/Driggs area have a piece of ground they would offer or know of a place to camp for free tomorrow night? My wife, kids and I are going to see the hot air balloons bright and early on the 4th. We don't want to have to get the kids up super early to make the drive from Rexburg. If anyone over there can help me out, I would be super grateful.

Hello Idaho,

I am in Cache Valley, in northern Utah and was wondering if there are any folks here who live in southern Idaho, or anywhere near my neck of the woods? I always like to see nice birds and follow interesting threads…

So if you or others in the bottom half of the state would give me a shoutout, that would be nice.

Best to you and your birds in the Gem State.

RJ

Hello Idaho,

I am in Cache Valley, in northern Utah and was wondering if there are any folks here who live in southern Idaho, or anywhere near my neck of the woods? I always like to see nice birds and follow interesting threads…

So if you or others in the bottom half of the state would give me a shoutout, that would be nice.

RJ

Hi again! Haha! Be sure to keep following this thread in the spring, there is a chicken get together in Idaho Falls you would Love RJ! Lots of people around the IF area. Last year's link:

https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/858820/3rd-annual-rocky-mountain-chickenstock-may-3rd-2014/220

Welcome to BYC Idaho :clap (I am from Idaho Falls originally :p)

Last edited:
Thanks for the Idaho welcome. Glad to see that these folks have nice birds and look to be fun people. I thought all I would get a response from BYU Idaho… but I see chickens are alive and well to the north of me. These Chickenstock's look like fun. That is something I would like to see for sure. Do they let out of state people attend these meets?

Anyway good morning Idaho.

RJ

Hello Idaho,

RJ

Welcome to the thread :)
frow.gif

There are quite a few of us up here in SE Idaho. Actually I will be down your way next.weekend for soccer. Anything fun to go see or do while I am there? Anyone need a chicken run from there to here or vice versa?

Thanks for the Idaho welcome. Glad to see that these folks have nice birds and look to be fun people. I thought all I would get a response from BYU Idaho… but I see chickens are alive and well to the north of me. These Chickenstock's look like fun. That is something I would like to see for sure. Do they let out of state people attend these meets?

Anyway good morning Idaho.

RJ

Back
Top Bottom