Idaho?

Thanks folks, for the kind welcome to the thread. I am learning the in's and out's of this BYC forum stuff. I will keep an eye on this thread and perhaps at some point I will bump into one or another of you.

Thanks,

RJ

Looking for a few more chicken. I'm in the COEUR D ALENE area.Looking marans,ameraucans,welsummers,wyandots just to name a few. We just pick up seven RR hens and one bar rock rooster. Thanks Lynn

I am in CdA also. I have 2 Lavender Ameraucauna roosters to rehome. They are true Ameraucauna. Not Easter Egger. PM me if you are interested. They are 11 weeks old and beginning to crow. Handsome.

Last edited:
I'm running a special on Orpington Pullets this weekend. July 10th thru July 13th. I need to move some birds out asap. Blue orpington 10.00 & Jubilee 50.00. Purchase via PayPal will reserve them if you can't pick them up this weekend, but I need them picked up by July 20th. Ages 6 weeks and older.

Thanks for the Idaho welcome. Glad to see that these folks have nice birds and look to be fun people. I thought all I would get a response from BYU Idaho… but I see chickens are alive and well to the north of me. These Chickenstock's look like fun. That is something I would like to see for sure. Do they let out of state people attend these meets?

Anyway good morning Idaho.

RJ
They sure do. La Casa lives in Utah and so far the last two years she has been able to make it up to Idaho falls. You will have a lot of fun if you are able to make it up for next year's, they usualy do it the first weekend in May.

Yes, thanks for the warm welcome and the invite up north. I have met Lisa and she told me about this chicken stock thing. I think that I would like to attend if I can. Our town celebration is the first Saturday in May, so I will have to check out the dates. I like this nearby chicken forum. But I am too close to the border to just follow the Utah thread. So many nice people here, and beautiful birds as well.

I have enjoyed very much the whole BYC experience, for the most part.

Thank you.

RJ

How are you guys dealing with this heat? Lost our "big girl" yesterday from it. She died in a mud hole. She was a cross between a white rock and orpington so she was really large..kind of saw it coming. Still very sad.

I am going to put a frozen milk jug in the coop and just try and keep the ground wet. Any other inexpensive suggestions?

Back
Top Bottom