Idaho?

Does anyone in the 100 mile range of Meridian happen to have some "Denagard" ... I would love to buy a small amount off of someone to ensure it works well before I spend 45-60 on a bottle... I'm willing to drive for it... I have a d'uccle that sounds icky... Thanks for your help in advance!

I'm in trouble... Someone in one of my FB chicken groups just shared the CUTEST little serma roo... fits in the palm of her hand... I think I need one now. Him, but a female version. LOL

Sad day....something..thinking the neighbors dog.. Killed 8 pullets and a little roo. :(

including my daughters favorite bantam hen KFC (Kaitlins Favorite Chicken)

Sad day....something..thinking the neighbors dog.. Killed 8 pullets and a little roo. :(

including my daughters favorite bantam hen KFC (Kaitlins Favorite Chicken)

That is terrible, I am so sorry! I had some big hens kill and eat the carcasses of some of my teens that were integrating into the flock, sometime this morning before I went to gather eggs they must have been reigning terror on the babies. I feel so bad, they were getting along so great last night was the first night I did not put the babies in a cage I have out there to protect them during the night/morning while I cannot keep watch. My big girls are getting no treats from me for a while, I am super mad at them! Of course of the 5 teens, they killed the two girls. Boys are fine. Ugh! :mad:

I hope you don't have anymore problems, do you have birds left that are ok?

Back
Top Bottom