Idaho?

@pawtraitart What a little cutie pie!!
bun.gif

I also have a Brinsea Mini Advance that I'm thinking of parting with.  I haven't had good luck with my girl to boy ratios over here, and think I might just go back to getting already started chicks.  Used for two hatches, and then stuffed back into the box.  Retails for $150, I'd like to get $100 for it.

do you still have this bator? Where in Idaho are you?

Hi all, I'm thinking about raising Coturnix quail for meat for our family, and would probably sell some eggs and chicks on the side. Does anyone know if you need a license in Idaho to raise quail or to sell eggs/chicks?

Thanks!
Sarita

Hi all, I'm thinking about raising Coturnix quail for meat for our family, and would probably sell some eggs and chicks on the side. Does anyone know if you need a license in Idaho to raise quail or to sell eggs/chicks?

Thanks!
Sarita
here is your answer
IDAHO CODE §36-701 - Wildlife held captive without license or permit unlawful - Exceptions
(a) No person shall engage in any propagation or hold in captivity any species of big game animal found wild in this state, unless the person has been issued a license or permit by the director as hereinafter provided.
(b) All other species of mammals, birds or reptiles that are found in the wild in this state and are not species of special concern or threatened and endangered species, may be held in captivity without permit so long as the possessor retains proof that such wildlife was lawfully obtained. Such proof shall be maintained and presented to department representatives in accordance with section 36-709, Idaho Code

Back
Top Bottom