Idaho?

Pics
I grew up on a dairy farm south of burley and the farm name was Whispering Hollow since I'm of the younger generation lilwhispers sounded good (my wifes idea)

I thought I had posted on this thread a long time ago. I live by Lewiston and have BBS Orpingtons, Easter Eggers, and a large laying flock. I am going to start raising Barred Rock, Speckled Sussex and Silkies. Also have Runner ducks, Welsh Harlequins and will be getting two Cayuga hens to go with our Cayuga drake. Also have a pair of tufted buff geese. Gee when it is all typed out, it seems like a lot.
gig.gif
I love my birds and can't imagine a life without them.

It is wonderful to see so many Idaho people here!

I aslo live in Idaho im outside Burley I currently have three dutch bantum hens and a cockeral that i adore two English Game bantums and a cockeral 1 adult white silkie and 4 little ones i am raising 4 black silikies babies and some odd ball adults that i dont know what are that are free grazers and egg layers.! love my chickens:D

I am looking at a few places to move to Nampa, ID was one of them. Are chickens or quail allowed there? I couldn't seem to find that information on the internet. I wouldn't have more than an acre if that, in all likelihood. Thanks to any who reply.

It seems like I will be taking a trip up to Boise sometime soon. Maybe July or so. We will be checking out the area and business. Maybe I'll be able to see someones chickens, if my wife lets me.

Currently in Thornton, ID (basically rexburg) moved in from WA and I miss my trees!!! However there is a nice 2 acre lot here thats owned by the inlaws and the Mrs. and myself are fixin it to be our forever home.

Back
Top Bottom