Idaho?

Pics
Newbie here!

SW Idaho area...

Have 13 hens: 2 White Plymouth Rocks, 2 Black Sexlinks, 3 Red Sexlinks, 5 Buff Orps and 1 Silver Sebrink I think!

Looking at adding 4 Barred Rocks and 4 Black Austorps (sp?) soon.

Quote:
Hi and welcome to the forum! You'll love the Barred Rocks, they are really friendly! Temperament wise they are our favorite in our flock, but we only have barred rocks and silver laced wyandottes so I don't have much to compare too!

Does anyone in the Boise/Mountain Home area know of anyone that wants/needs/will take a rooster? I am trying to rehome one. He is a 14 week old easter egger. He is not aggressive at all, though a little shy. He is crowing and I cannot keep him. I am trying to find him a home.

86781_2011-06-15_124921.jpg

Hi, newbie here outside of Boise. I have 3 chicks, around 7 weeks old and never thought I would like owning chickens so much.
98929_dscn5725.jpg

Thank you! They are just so funny to watch and every always says they are dumb but they seem to learn pretty quickly so far
D.gif

Quote:
I'm guessing Barred rock, golden sex link and a WC blue polish. That's going to be a fun bunch to watch.
smile.png
I had a polish just like her, she was a sweet bird!

Quote:
I'm guessing Barred rock, golden sex link and a WC blue polish. That's going to be a fun bunch to watch.
smile.png
I had a polish just like her, she was a sweet bird!

That's what they said they were in What Gender and Breed forum so I'm guessing that is what they are
smile.png
I knew I had a polish, just thought it was WC black, and a sex link but wasn't sure which one and the Barred Rock was easy. So far the polish is the most skitish and takes everything from the other two even though it's the smallest
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom