Idaho?

Pics
welcome-byc.gif
to all the new peeps, so glad you have joined in. I am in Spirit Lake. Just now building the coop that will be done in time for chickens to come home in two weeks.

Well, got the coop done , almost, just have a couple of things to finish.

here are a couple of pics
89236_img_6117.jpg

this one shows where the chicken out door is.
89236_img_6116.jpg

also, for those planning to attend the farmers market in Spirit Lake on the 25 of June, here is the final t-shirt design. If you want one, I need to know in the next couple of days, sizes and how many. Preferably by Thursday so that I can get them ordered and shipped without paying extra for shipping.

http://www.ooshirts.com/gen_image/Q6KINZ4 Back.jpg

Hey Idaho peeps. I am located in Southwestern Idaho (Emmett). And will be starting a Black Copper Marans breeding project in July. I was just wondering if there was anyone else close working with this breed. I will be breeding towards the French Standard and it would be cool to have other local people to swap birds with etc. Let me know.

yes would love to do that, but I am not quite ready to sign divorce papers. heehee. No, I have other plans to make smaller coops and place them in other areas of the property. We have 10 acres to use, so I have lots of space. The red shed holds all the gardening tools and feed bins, so it wouldn't be a good idea from that end either.

Quote:
welcome-byc.gif

let me just say, that it may depend on the breeds that you have. Some do better in cold weather and some do better in hot weather and still some don't seem to care either way. So you need to make sure that they will survive sometimes sub zero temps and all the snow and ice. And we get plenty up here in north idaho.

But either way, we'll love to have you. If you are visiting in june, you should try and come to the farmer's market on the 25.

Back
Top Bottom