Pics
Duramax girl, I am, I'm in Careywood. I work in Sandpoint
big_smile.png
It sounds fun! I think I'm going to be out of town that weekend
hit.gif

OOO I see the link now! ugh
th.gif
I'M NEW! LOL!

There is also the chance to have a t-shirt designed just for this event. Anybody have thoughts on what they would pay for a shirt or if its a good idea?

So tell me what you all think about my idea for a shirt design for farmer's market/poultry swap
I have pm'd nifty to make sure its approved

What I want it to say is
BYC IS FOR THE BIRDS
arched above the image and then below image will be
SL Idaho 2011

89236_chicken.jpg

Hello!! My name is Ted and my wife is Jan. We live in the Sagle/ Sandpoint area. I commute 75 miles a day to Spokane to work. We just bought some chicks and raising them. Bared Rocks, R.I. Reds and a few bantams. Interested in what others are raising.

welcome-byc.gif
Ted and Jan! I'm new to this site too! So far I love it! Good to see a bunch of chicken farmers in Idaho!
tongue.png
I ordered all sorts of breeds this spring at Carter Country. Sadly I don't think one of the boys there had any idea of what was what ...so I ended up with some random birds that I guess I'll figure out what they are when they get a little bigger. So far I know I have 3 of the 5 silver spangled hamburgs. They are CUTE! Dose anyone know if Polish do well here? I have read they are not good with the cold weather...is this true? I think they are so cute!

Last edited:
Hi Ted I'm in Sagle! I raise wyandottes. I've been to carter country quite a few times. Did they have meaties this year? My mom got 28 of theirs last year. They grew so fast!

They had some meat chicks today that were sold. We places an order for 10 gold and 10 silver Seabrights and a few silkies for my daughter. We picked up some Barred Rocks, RI Reds, Buffs from the co-op.

Back
Top Bottom